Top 10 Ways to stay informed...
Maintaining open lines of communication between the school and home is vital to achieve the common goal of providing the best quality education to every student. Learn how you can do your part.
2. News & Announcements on your child's school's webpage. RMS and RHS also post their student Daily Announcements on their homepage.
4. Visit your child's Teacher Website.
5. Set up Skyward Notifications and get daily updates on your child's progress as well as notifications regarding Food Service* account status. Contact the office of your child's building to set up your login. Once logged in, click on Email Notifications on the left pane. Students can also ask for a student login to track their own progress. Look for the Skyward Mobile App in the iTunes Store for iPhone or for on Google Play for Android.
- LIKE Roscommon Area Public Schools, Roscommon High School & RAPS Bands on Facebook.
- FOLLOW Bucks Athletics on Twitter.
7. Tune in to the local News and Radio stations listed below during an inclement weather or an emergency.
8. Listen when Skylert phone message service calls regarding special events or emergency information.
9. View the RHS Counseling Calendar for information regarding SAT testing, college visits and more.
10. Visit our RHS Scholarship page for information regarding various scholarships being offered from college scholarships, to summer camps scholarships.